Feb 2, 2009

Did it Brand?

"Will it Brand?" is coming to an end. It has been a fun and rewarding experience for me - hopefully, for you too. The reason for this departure is quite simple - the need to refocus, to shed one's skin and evolve into another degree of participation in social media processes. I will try to setup a new website soon, with a more personal tone of voice, as I miss sharing other subjects and opinions not directly related to marketing and branding issues, but that remain sources of inspiration to me.

I will remain available on twitter, facebook and other online platforms though, actively sharing content on these subjects and, having setup a presence elsewhere ( probably a personal site, that I hope to update with content in a regular basis), I'll let you now.



So it's bye-bye for now. I'll catch up with you later :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Então?